The Ward-Belmont School provided secondary and higher education to young women in Nashville, TN from 1913-1951. Ward-Belmont Hyphen, their student newspaper, was issued weekly during the school year from September and May with special summer issues and provides a glimpse into school life as well as major historical events in the Nashville area. The Ward-Belmont School reorganized as The Harpeth Hall School, an all-girls college preparatory school, on a new campus in 1951.
OcrABBYY FineReader 9.0
RightsCopyright: The Harpeth Hall School. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. Permission to publish or reproduce is required.